I really didn't plan on doing these every week, but so far I've really liked documenting every week :) So we'll see if I can keep this up the whole time or not.
Baby is the Size of a: Turnip! He's about 5 inches long from head to bum and weighs about 5 ounces. Sunday mornings are my favorite because as soon as we wake up I grab my computer and read about our new week and how big our baby is. The babycenter app told us that baby is really developing his hearing and loud noises may startle him. So now I feel super protective and don't want anyone making sudden loud noises and startling my baby!
Cravings: My ideal meal is still a baked potato and a bowl of white rice. In fact I made orange chicken on Friday only so I could have a few pieces of chicken and a ginormous bowl of white rice. YUM!
Food Aversions: Still not loving food, so I'd say my food aversions are everything except things like plain rice, plain bread, potatoes, top ramen.... It's so weird. I can't remember what it feels like to enjoy food. I'm so excited to eat a HUGE plate of mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving, maybe a little bit of turkey, and then 5 rolls. Now that sounds good!
Weight Gain: Good news! I've found everything I was missing! I found my jewelry, my scale, and our tv stand. Yay! Anyway, I have gained about 6 pounds so far. I have a feeling I'm not going to be so willing to admit this number when it's like 45 pounds haha!
Symptoms: Well, I wish I could say I'm feeling great. But I seriously don't think there's an end in sight for the puking. In fact, this morning I stood up and said to Landon, "happy 17 weeks baby!" and then ran to the bathroom to throw up. On top of that I now have a sore throat and cough so I am pregnancy sick, and sick sick. Fun stuff :)
Fears: A few people were talking to me about labor this week. I just can't really think about it too much!
General Mood: Right now, I'm actually in a grumpy mood. Ha but really overall I'd say I'm happy. I just have major mood swings.
Sleep: Sleeping like a baby! And I love naps!
Maternity Clothes: I finally bought some maternity jeans! They are amazing!!! I think I'll want to wear them even when I'm not pregnant. They're so comfy!
Movement: YES!! I have definitely felt little kicks this week! It's my favorite thing in the whole world!!!! It made me cry, of course, but what doesn't these days? ;)
Looking Forward To: We have another doctors appointment this week, so I can't wait to hear his little heartbeat! Our appointment is actually on our anniversary, which I'm also really looking forward to! Hopefully I'm not sick that day or the day after (Thanksgiving!)
And here's the 17 week bump picture. I really can't believe how big my belly is getting! I love it!

No comments:
Post a Comment