Sunday, November 8, 2015

Pregnancy Update: 15 Weeks!

I didn't think I was going to do these every week... but I took a 15 week "bump" picture tonight and decided that I would just do a little update :)

Baby is the Size of a: Apple or large orange! Holy huge baby! He's about 4 inches and can sense light now. The babycenter app was telling me if I shine a flashlight on my belly he'll move away. At first I was like, cool!! maybe I'll try that. And then I was like, actually that's kind of rude. No one likes a flashlight in their face.

Cravings: Guess what?! This week I started liking chocolate again! Hallelujah! I've totally been on a milky way kick. Yum!! Also, we spent an embarrassing amount on clearance Halloween candy. Landon calls it, "adult trick-or-treating." So baby boy get ready for an insane amount of chocolate!


Food Aversions: I'm starting to get my appetite back which is nice. I still avoid things that are too greasy or that I think will be hard on my tummy.

Weight Gain: I need to find my scale!! It's packed away in a box somewhere in this disaster of my house... I'd say I've probably gained 5 pounds though? I'm looking pretty pregnant these days.

Symptoms: Still throwing up, almost daily but I swear it's starting to get a little better? I've been taking diclegis every night, morning, and afternoon so maybe that's actually helping. I used to just take it at night because it makes me so sleepy but I'd rather be sleepy than pukey. Also today at my mom's house I had a headache and everyone told me caffeine helps, so I drank a coke. Oh man! I need more coke in my life. I felt so happy and my headache seriously went away in like 20 minutes. Miracle worker!

Fears: I'm actually doing pretty good with the anxiety the past few days. Oh, random but today at my niece's baby blessing we were talking about how scary it is to cut baby's fingernails. That sounds dumb, but it's seriously something I've always been worried about. They're just so tiny and what if you cut their skin?!

General Mood: Definitely up and down! Mostly happy and extremely grateful. But earlier this week I was feeling VERRRRY sick and it was just really getting to me. Like I was feeling a little depressed about the lack of stuff I've gotten done and how horrible of a wife/person I've been. But then the next few days I started to feel a little better and I got some stuff done around my house. It was like a little miracle.

Sleep: Still sleeping like a baby :)

Maternity Clothes: Not yet. But I am totally rocking the un-done button on my jeans. I just don't even care anymore haha

Movement: Not yet, but hopefully in the next few weeks!

Looking Forward To: So I was supposed to get an ultrasound last week with my sister Dr. Emma, but it didn't get delivered because the delivery people are lame. So that's dumb. But she should be getting it tomorrow which means I should be getting an ultrasound and some cute pictures of baby boy this week! YAY!

Also, can we just talk about these tiny clothes my mom got for me? I'm obsessed. I can't believe that I'll be putting MY BABY in these clothes pretty soon. Is this real life?


Last but not least, LOOK HOW PREGNANT I AM! Haha I know people who are on their 2nd or 3rd baby start showing this early but everyone told me I wouldn't even look pregnant until 20 weeks. I really do love it though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...