It is SOOO unreal to see him wiggling around. There is a real baby in my belly! It's crazy to me. And really, he doesn't stop moving! We have a hyper boy on our hands. It seriously was the CUTEST thing to watch him jumping. He also got the hiccups and his whole body would lurch, which was adorable but also broke my heart. Poor little guy, no one likes hiccups!
Okay sorry for the picture overload, he's just so cute!
![]() |
| This is my favorite picture ever!!! Look at those fingers!!!!! |
Baby is the Size of an: Avocado! About 4.5 inches from head to bum. The baby apps said that he might be able to hear us now, so we're making sure we tell him how much we love him and I've been jamming to The Beatles all day so he knows what the good stuff is :)
Cravings: Still not "craving" much of anything... But I have started eating chocolate again which is exciting! I'd definitely rather have a Twix over skittles now, which is more back to usual :) My ideal meal would be a bowl of white rice and a baked potato... so yeah, that's how bland my appetite is lately haha!
Food Aversions: Still not loving food of any kind. It's not that it tastes gross, but when you know it's coming back up it's hard to enjoy it.
Weight Gain: No idea! I've lost soooo many things in the move. I have no idea where my jewelry is and no idea where my scale is so maybe it's a good thing I don't know how much weight I've gained :)
Symptoms: I would say in general I feel "better" but still sick. I've started taking diclegis every morning, afternoon, and night instead of just night but I still throw up most days. Yuck. I'm also pretty tired and get dizzy/nauseous if I stand for too long. At our company's work meeting this week we did a service project to make meals for kids and I had to ask for a chair to sit down and do my part because I got so sick. It's embarrassing, but for some reason I feel SO much better when I sit!
Fears: I think I'm doing pretty good. May seems SO far away, so I don't feel scared yet about things like labor or taking care of a newborn. I'm sure I'll start freaking out soon :)
General Mood: Happy and grateful! I feel like I'm not as big of a brat as I was at the beginning of pregnancy, but I guess Landon would be the better judge of that ;)
Sleep: I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep every night, but I could still use a nap every day. I used my hour lunch break the other day to sleep and it was AMAZING. I seriously slept the entire hour. Yesterday Landon and I took a 2 hour nap and it was glorious. Also I still have the weirdest dreams. Last night I had a dream that Landon told me he wanted a divorce. I seriously woke up crying and made Landon cuddle me for five minutes promising he would never leave me :)
Maternity Clothes: Not yet, but I wear pajamas all day most days :)
Movement: I SWEAR I have felt him move a few times laying in bed at night/in the morning. It just feels bubbly, which I guess could be gas. But I swear it's him! Especially knowing how active he is, I just know he's constantly jumping around in there!
Looking Forward To: I'm getting really excited for the holidays!! Our anniversary is coming up and I'm just SO happy we get to be in Utah with our families for Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's such a blessing to live here!!!! It's also crazy to think that this is our last Christmas just the two of us and next Christmas we'll have an 8 month old crawling around!!! Ahhhh!
Also, I really can't handle how cute of a daddy Landon is. Every single day he kisses my belly and tells the baby how much he loves him. He also asks me every day "how's baby boy?" He's going to be the best dad in the world.
And here's the 16 week bump picture. I decided I look smaller this week for a few reasons. 1. This was taken in the afternoon and last week's picture was taken right before bed. My belly gets WAY bigger throughout the day 2. I think my shirt last week made me look bigger than I am. So anyway, here I am today at 16 weeks! Yay!!







Cute!! I miss being pregnant. It's the best. Even with all the hard things. I always feel empty after giving birth. It's all so exciting though. ❤️
ReplyDeleteFun!! I love reading all of your updates. It's so exciting to be growing a human, huh!?
ReplyDelete