12 things you may not know about me...and probably don't want to know about me...and you only earn the right to watch the video at the end if you read the whole thing.
#1 I am a major hypochondriac. Headaches for a few days straight... Must be a brain tumor! Tummy ache... Must be an ulcer! You get the idea :)
#2 I love to sleep. I could sleep 10 hours every night and take a three hour nap every day and still be sleepy. So I guess I don't love to sleep, I just need to sleep. If I could have any super power it would be to not NEED sleep.
# 3 You may think I have a perfect smile...
but you haven't met snaggle tooth.
Yep, my dentist broke my built-in retainer about one week after getting my braces off. Lovely! Actually, I kind of like it. It gives me character.
#4 I'm a little bit dramatic. Even a simple thing can turn my day into "the best day EVER!!!" or Landon comes home from work early and I am jumping and screaming like its been a month since I've seen him. Every new book I read is my new favorite book, I have about 50 favorite movies and songs, and don't even get me started on my favorite foods. I'm just enthusiastic, excited, and for the most part happy and smiley.
#5 My guilty pleasure is The Bachelor/Bachelorette. I know it's so ridiculous and not real and I just don't care. It's entertaining. And yes I cried when Jef proposed to Emily.
#6 I have a huge family--four brothers, four sisters, 6 brothers and sisters in-law, 15 nieces, and 3 nephews. Its crazy but I love it. Oh, and my parents are from England and have cute little accents. What I would give to have a British accent! My parents are crazy in love even after 40+ years. They have shown me what marriage should look like. They're best friends.
![]() |
| Not even half of the gang. |
#7 I have very strange fears... Like I am afraid of windmills. They're just creepy. I'm also terrified of the dark. I will not walk into a dark room and I won't turn off the light to one room until the next room's light is turned on. Sometimes Landon turns off the lights and crawls around growling. Not cool. I also really hate belly buttons. I think they're disgusting. I wish I didn't have one. If you touch my belly button I will get nauseous. If you touch your belly button I will get nauseous. Yuck!!!!! (I just googled it and its called omphalophobia. Fear of belly buttons is the real deal I guess)
![]() |
| does that not creep you out?? |
#9 My full name is Hannah Jacqueline (Miller) Richins, but growing up I was called Hannah Jack-o-lantern by my siblings. They even made up a song about me playing the pian-a and being an idiot (long story). I was basically teased my entire life... which actually turned out to be a great thing for me because I really don't mind teasing. I just play along with it and it makes me "fun to tease." It's also great for Landon because he loves to tease. Win-win.
#10 My all time favorite movie is Aladdin. When I watch a scary movie and need to find a happy place... I watch Aladdin. During finals week when I was really stressed... I watched Aladdin. When I was so excited I could barely sit still the night before we got married... I fell asleep watching Aladdin. It's like my comfort movie. I can quote the whole thing.
![]() |
| really is there anything more romantic as a magic carpet ride? |
#12 I really enjoy writing horrifically embarrassing blog posts and I
Well now you officially know me, inside and out. I'm a complete mess aren't I? :)
P.S. It's going to take all my willpower to not delete this post when I realize what I've done in the morning....





LOVE the video... but will it last this time! You are so funny!
ReplyDelete