Sunday, August 12, 2012

New Name.

So I decided to give the blog a new name. Sometimes I feel like our life is just so unreal and such an adventure.

We love to travel. We love to DO things, not just sit around watching TV... in fact we don't even have TV channels at our house. We love to fly airplanes. We love to cruise. We love to hike. We love to build. We love to explore.










We are adventurers. Through and through. 

But, it's not just the crazy, super exciting things that we do that makes our life such an adventure. It's the simple, every day things too. Like cuddling up watching a movie. Or going on a walk, every single night. Grocery shopping together. Cooking together. Just being together is an adventure.


I know, I'm such a sap. But I hope that when I look back on my life I can say "what an adventure!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...