Saturday, August 18, 2012

Neighbors

We have the coolest neighbors (Forrest and Grace) who have turned into some of our best friends here in Oregon. We instantly clicked when they invited us to go to dinner and asked us how we felt about small airplanes. NO WAY! Yep, they are both pilots, both ride motorcycles, Forrest works at Intel with Landon, they both love building things and have a HUGE shop in their backyard. It's insane how much we have in common! We just love them.

We usually hang out once a week--going to dinner, ice cream, motorcycle rides, walks, and flying. 

When we go on motorcycle rides, I usually ride on the back of Forrest's Goldwing because we ride for over an hour and there's no way I can sit on the back of Landon's bike for that long :)


our motorcycle gang. a goldwing, a cruiser, and a sports bike

yeah do you see that tiny seat at the back? not the most comfortable.
it was really hard taking pictures riding on the back of a motorcycle. I couldn't even look through the view finder. I managed to get a few decent shots though

On Thursday we flew down to Albany for Chinese food--I love that we can do that!







We love our neighbors and we are so happy that we decided to buy our house so we could meet them! They're adventurers just like us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...