![]() |
I just can't stop. What if he doesn't like the food? What if he gets lonely? What if he struggles with Portuguese? Oh my gosh he's never lived outside of Mom and Dad's house... what if he doesn't know how to SURVIVE?! Okay so maybe I'm being a little dramatic, but he's my little brother.
Growing up we were best friends. Inseparable. Then I became a teenager... and he became annoying... cue screaming, yelling, kicking, slamming doors, yelling, etc. I definitely wasn't the best big sister to him. In fact I was just plain awful.
But then we both started growing up--I started being less bratty and he started being less annoying. I hope he knows that I love him more than anything. Oh man, here come the tears.
Good luck little brother. I am SO proud of you and your decision to serve the Lord and give up your entire life for two years. You are such an example to me and everyone around you! You have such a gentle heart and I know that you are going to be such a good missionary because of that.
I love you and miss you and can't wait to see you in two years.
Love,
Brat (my completely deserved nickname)

a.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment