Time to play catch up! Life lately has been awesome. Just plain awesome. Here come the bullet points.
Pizza Rolls (recipe here)
Oh.my.gosh. Heaven in my mouth! Seriously these are amazing, so easy, and Landon even said they are pretty legit. Yum!!!
Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pastry Pockets (recipe here)
Mine definitely didn't turn out as pretty as the pinterest version, but they tasted good so whatever!
An omelet!!!!!
Okay no recipe needed for this one, but man I am proud of myself! Personally, I hate eggs. They smell funny. But Landon loves eggs and loves omelets... and I was way too scared to make one because I had no idea how to. But third time's a charm and I think I sort of have it now! It looks like an omelet (well kinda!)
- We are going on a cruise the end of August to Alaska! We love cruises and this time we are going on a Princess cruise. Food, entertainment, beautiful scenery, food, 10 days straight with Landon, food... doesn't get any better than that! We are so excited.
![]() |
| The Princess Diamond |
- I have been cooking like crazy. Every single week I make at least two new meals (thank you pinterest!). Some of my favorites are:
Pizza Rolls (recipe here)
Oh.my.gosh. Heaven in my mouth! Seriously these are amazing, so easy, and Landon even said they are pretty legit. Yum!!!
Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pastry Pockets (recipe here)
Mine definitely didn't turn out as pretty as the pinterest version, but they tasted good so whatever!
An omelet!!!!!
Okay no recipe needed for this one, but man I am proud of myself! Personally, I hate eggs. They smell funny. But Landon loves eggs and loves omelets... and I was way too scared to make one because I had no idea how to. But third time's a charm and I think I sort of have it now! It looks like an omelet (well kinda!)
- We went to Washington to visit Landon's uncle and family. I just love them! We had a BBQ, played outside, and just hung out. Perfect Saturday! Emma and I even wrote a book about a little hummingbird :)
- The work on the butt continues and this weekend I actually helped Landon. I took more pictures of the process, but I didn't have my nice camera yet so the pictures aren't that great but here's a look at how we fiberglass the boat:
First we lay down the fiberglass planking and put a layer of resin... but I was in Orlando when Landon did that step so no pictures sorry.
Second we lay the fiberglass mat.
This stuff is mean. Don't touch it.
Next you pour the resin (which is kind of like glue, but turns rock hard once it's dried)
Add some catalyst and mix.
Then you use paint brushes and put a layer of resin onto the mat. Sounds easy, but it's not.
Next you lay down the fiberglass cloth.
Fiberglass cloth is nice. You can touch this one.
And then you use resin to paint over the cloth too
And voila!
| Oh man... it looks a lot smaller with Landon sitting in there! Hopefully we fit :) |
Hopefully this baby is done soon so we can take it out before the rain comes...
- We go to 31 flavors (aka Baskin Robbins) weekly... and sometimes even more than that! Well I don't know if you knew this about Landon but he's pretty money conscious, so to save money we bought the ENTIRE TUB of ice cream. And it was only 45 bucks! Considering you pay 2 bucks per scoop, it is definitely worth the money! The girls at the store thought it was awesome and just couldn't believe someone was actually buying the whole tub. Only Landon :)
- Landon teases me because according to me, we have three anniversaries... first date, engagement, and marriage. Well on Sunday it was three years ago that I said YES! Read all about the proposal here. Best decision I have ever made.
Okay I think this post is long enough :) Life is good.








That's awesome he bought the whole thing! I'd love it!!! :) did you think of me? Haha
ReplyDelete