So I decided to get a real camera instead of a laptop for my birthday.
Thanks Landon!
I've always wanted a camera like this and now that I have it, I'm completely intimidated and realize I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing.
So far I've taken some really great pictures.
Inspiring right? The sad thing is, I'm not even trying to be funny. These literally were the very first pictures I took with my camera...
Oh boy!
Thank goodness for pinterest, youtube, and google because I have a LOT of learning to do.
Any advice for a newbie?
I took an intro-photography class at the local college when I was in university - loved it!
ReplyDeleteGo outside in your yard and start taking pics of anything and everything - close up, far away, etc. Experiment! (I just posted a bunch of pics from my garden on Facebook today if you want to see how simple your subjects can be.)
ReplyDelete:) Karen
Which camera did you get? I took some classes at the Ritz/Inkleys store. They offer a 4 week classes each month. Very helpful and fun! I learned so much and they also offer field trips to go out with them and learn more hands on.
ReplyDelete