Thursday, June 14, 2012

TTFN

Goodbye phone... that I dropped in the bathtub today at work. Good thing it was a "dumb" phone and a replacement phone only cost 25 bucks!

Goodbye Facebook... I am really sick of you and deleted you today. Too much wasted time. Too much crap. I always kept it because it was my way to "keep in touch" with people, but everyone I want to keep in touch with has my phone number :)

Goodbye health... I took you for granted. I haven't been sick for a long time. Praying this cold goes away soon.

Goodbye Landon & Oregon... I'm off to Orlando tomorrow for 7 days. I know most people would be rejoicing, but I am very very very a little bit sad. I'm just such a wimp and hate being without Landon. But I'll be at the pool and Disney World so I really should not be complaining!

Ta-ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...