Corey and Allie have been spoiling me like crazy and it honestly feels more like I'm on vacation than actually working. They keep teasing me because I think I'm more excited to be at Disney World than the kids are. Corey asked me if I was tearing up when we saw the castle... maybe a little bit ;) They found out that my favorite princess is Aurora so of course they made me try on the kids size XL dress and almost made me wear it to dinner tonight with the princesses... Oh boy!!!
So far we have: been to Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios, eaten out every night, played at the resort's water park, and I have even been able to relax a ton because I stay home with little boy while he naps... or sleeps in until 4 pm like he did today.
If I didn't have my sweet Landon waiting back home for me, I would be in absolute NO hurry to get home! I've been really brave and have only cried almost every night a few times. Absence makes the heart grow fonder right? Can't wait to see my sweet boy!!!!



Glad you're having fun! I've never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld. And it would be a miracle if my kids ever get to go because Tom is completely against going. Sigh. Maybe my kids will get lucky with grandparents or nice aunts and uncles taking them! :)
ReplyDelete