So... I'm considering getting this:
I think my mom probably just passed out and most of you are probably thinking "Hannah is the last person on earth that would own and ride a motorcycle!" ...right? Well, I thought so too.
But picture this... the above bike with hot pink decal and me with a black and pink helmet/jacket... now that's starting to look a little more like Hannah right?
Our neighbors and good friends, Forrest and Grace both ride bikes and of course Landon has his bike too. So lately we have all been taking the bikes out and going for a ride. It is so fun! I love feeling like a part of a motorcycle gang! Well, they have all been trying to convince me to get my own bike so that I don't have to ride on the back anymore.
Ahhhhh! Part of me thinks it would be so fun and I just love the thought of having a hot pink bike and riding around with Landon. We would look so good! But the other part of me is scared out of my mind! So I think for now I will at least take the classes and see how comfortable I feel and if I even like it... And hey I guess you never know! Maybe I will be a natural... born to be wild!! ;)

58 out of every 100,000 registered motorcycles were involved in a fatal crash, compared with only 13 out of every 100,000 passenger cars.
ReplyDeleteI'm not saying they are not cool and that I've never thought about getting one, but then I rememebr that I like living, and my limbs (I am very fond of my limbs), and walking, and taking care of my family...Oh, and I used to change the colostomy bag of young guy who had a motorcycle accident at Sandy Regional.