But I never knew my life could be better than any chick flick I've ever seen or romance novel I've ever read. Most days are just plain ordinary, but they are filled with moments of pure joy. Moments that make me feel so happy that I seriously feel like I'm going to burst. Moments that make me cry happy tears, and I've never cried happy tears until I met Landon.
My life is far from perfect. My marriage is far from perfect. But, it's real. Real life is full of hard times and also great times. I choose to focus on those moments that make me burst into tears of joy. It's never anything spectacular or out of the ordinary... it could be a simple hug, or just waking up next to Landon, a little love note on a post-it, a tickle fight.... It really is the simple things in life that bring the most joy.
It's true. Absence does make the heart grow fonder. So happy to be home with my love. Being with him is the REAL happiest place on earth. It doesn't even compare to Disney World, or Hawaii or Europe or anywhere else in the world. There's nowhere I'd rather be, nothing I'd rather be doing than being home with my Landon.
Life is good, and it just keeps getting better and better!

No comments:
Post a Comment