Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for your sweet thoughts on my last post. I sometimes worry about posting something so personal and close to my heart, but those "personal" posts tend to be the ones that people respond most to. It really is comforting to hear about people going through similar things right now or in the past.

I know life is not supposed to be easy. If there's one thing I've learned through this, and just throughout my life in general, is that MY time is not necessarily GOD'S time.

I just need to continue having faith, and trust in God's plan for me.

"We cannot have true faith in the Lord without also having complete trust in the Lord's will and in his timing"
(Dallin H Oak's talk found here)

Everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...