But that's not what this post is about. The funny part of this story is how Landon drives a tiny 2 door car and we managed to fit the gargantuan t.v. inside of it.
When you're looking at all the tv's in the store, they really don't seem that big compared to the 70" monsters sitting right next to them, but as we wheeled ours out of the store and into the parking lot, I told Landon there is NO WAY we are getting that thing to fit in our car!
After about 15 minutes... he proved me wrong. We had to lay both the seats completely back, which left no room for me to have a place to sit...so I had to lay down on my seat with the tv over me. Mom--don't worry, I was still wearing my seat belt!
We were basically laughing all night at the fact that we really got that thing in and out of our car. I love silly memories like this and we are definitely enjoying our "home theater"! So much fun.


Pretty sure the first thing we will buy for our house will be a TV too! Love it.
ReplyDeleteWe already have a huge tv and don't even have a place! *sigh* men . . . ;)
ReplyDeleteOkay, this is the funniest picture ever. I love that he was so determined to get it in there! That is so so funny. You guys will love having a nice, big TV. It is a good investment. :)
ReplyDelete