Saturday, January 21, 2012

Landon's Helicopter

Landon is pretty proud of his first helicopter flight outside and wanted everyone to see :)

He read last night that over 50% of helicopters are crashed in their first few seconds/minutes of flight, so I guess you could say Landon's a pretty big deal :)


He's so cute!

Oh, and he hates taking pictures, but he must have been in a good mood after such a successful first flight that I was able to get this :)

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!
    Also, I was reading [stalking] your other posts, and I can't find the airplane post again to comment on, so I'll do it here! It was the one when Landon took you on your first flight with him! You are BRAVE. It makes me feel lightheaded and all shaky just WATCHING those videos; I'm SO scared of flying in general, especially small planes! You guys are adorable. :] I adore Oregon, too! That's where my hubby is from! Hope you're loving it!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...