Last weekend was truly perfect. The only thing wrong with it was how SHORT it was and how FAST it went by. My mom had 7 out of 9 of her kids there to celebrate her birthday, which is actually a huge deal and I can't remember the last time that there were so many of us together. In her own words, "it was the best birthday ever!"
I'll let the pictures do {most} of the talking
we got to land at the Boise International Airport. It was awesome getting to taxi with the big guys :)
Oh hello Great Salt Lake!
After a 6 hour flight we made it to Provo!
we let the puppies sleep in our bed that night and took them on a walk first thing Saturday morning. We sure missed these cute pups.
Landon especially missed Toby

I especially missed Millie
Landon and I picked up Emma from the airport and then Mary, Emma, and I made this collage for my my mom's birthday
What's a trip to Utah without a trip to CAFE RIO? Best food on the planet no battle.
Then we drove up the canyon to meet up with the rest of the fam for mom's big party!

My beautiful sisters minus Ali :(

Since when did my baby niece think it's okay to grow up? Isn't she beautiful!
So good to see the Jeremy Miller family who just moved to UT from VA

love my cutie parents
Sunday morning they took us to the airport and we had to say bye :(
It was a much needed trip! I have been missing my family a lot lately and I really wanted to meet my new niece. I'm so glad I married an adventurous pilot :)



Hope you can come again soon! That was awesome to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteHannah! This looks like so much fun. How awesome it must have been for you to see your family. Your pictures look like you had a great time. I still can't even get over the fact that Landon can just fly you guys to Utah. That is so crazy. I'm so sorry we were out of town this weekend! We actually went to Disneyland... Call us crazy, but we needed a little zip-a-dee-doo-dah in our life! :) It was a great trip, but I wish we could have seen you. I'm so glad you had a good time - you deserved it.
ReplyDeleteThat's SO COOL you just got to fly to UT! Looks like you had a fun time.
ReplyDelete