Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Still Alive, I Promise.

Well it has been almost TWO WEEKS since my last post. I have totally been lacking in the blogging department lately because all of my free time has been devoted to this:

more info here

more info here

more info here

more info here

more info here

No one ever told me how exhausting house hunting is. Don't get me wrong, it really is fun. But it's emotionally and physically draining.

Our favorite house was sold last week. I didn't realize how attached I was to that house until I saw the words "pending" and immediately broke out into tears. Pathetic, I know. Landon felt so bad and tried to cheer me up by promising that our perfect home was still out there and would be even BETTER.

Luckily, we have found some adorable homes that have filled the gaping hole in my heart and I don't even think about that house anymore :)

We found a really cute city called Sherwood that is literally right from a movie. There are just families and kids everywhere (which is actually RARE in Oregon) and we have fallen in love with the idea of living there. It's a perfect place to raise a family.

Anyway, stay tuned for a post about Halloween--I can't believe I haven't gotten around to doing that yet. Yikes!

P.S. One of my besties is PREGNANT! Best.NEWS.EVER!!!! I can't stop smiling! Jenna and Jace really are going to be the best parents--they are both amazing. And don't even get me started on how cute Jenna will be as a pregnant lady! So excited for them!!

Congratulations Jenna & Jace!!!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm now obsessed with the thought of you two in sherwood. do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at all the houses, I like the first one best. I love looking at houses. Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...