Oh how I miss my cute family. So much it literally hurts. I really do forget how far away I am. I try not to think about it because when I do, I turn into a bawl baby. That's why it probably wasn't the best idea to look through all those pictures... :(
Here's to hoping the weather is good enough next weekend so we can fly to Utah...

Being far from family is hard. When I start feeling sad about living so far away from my sister I feel SO thankful for modern technology. I love blogs, cheap long distance rates, skype... all that good stuff.
ReplyDeleteDon't Cry in the cookies :) I have been away from my family now for 12 years, it gets better and better with time. It is hard to hear that now, but it will :) You always have me.
ReplyDeleteAwww, next time we're together on a Sunday we'll have to skype or something.
ReplyDelete