Thursday, October 20, 2011

Family of Three

Landon and I really really want a puppy... the problem is, at our apartment there are absolutely no dogs allowed. So for now, we just look at pictures of yorkies online and daydream. Hopefully we get into a house sooner rather than later!

Well today at work, my friend Kimberly (who is a genius with computers) gave me a little preview of what our family of three will look like when we can finally get our little boy.

Don't we look adorable as a family of three?

P.S. Tomorrow we are flying to Utah! And no, not on delta or southwest... Landon is actually flying us out there. Yay for my own personal pilot! I can't wait to see my family, especially my new baby niece! So dang excited.

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Enjoy your puppy dreams! AND enjoy your visit to Utah! Give Jolene a kiss from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad my work can be shared with the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...