Sunday, October 16, 2011

House Hunting

We've been house hunting for about a month now. So much fun! I think we'll be homeowners within the next few months folks! I never ever thought it would be possible this soon, but seriously houses and interest rates are ridiculously LOW. It's awesome.

Here are our top 2 choices at the moment:
This house is pretty much adorable. It's in a culdesac and across the street from a park. When we walked into the house, it just felt like home. The only problem with it is there's a train track right behind the house and a train comes 2-3 times a month. Uggh...

We saw this house the first time we went house hunting, and honestly I don't think any other house is even going to compare. If this baby is still on the market in January/February... it's OURS! I tell Landon almost every day that he's going to buy me this house. I just have a feeling... It's seriously perfect for us and I love every little thing about it!

I love looking at houses and picturing our future... Looking at the bedrooms and picturing a nursery or looking at the backyard and picturing a swingset and a sandbox. I love thinking of the family we are going to raise in that home.

But one step at a time right? The first thing we're doing when we are homeowners is buying a PUPPY! We love our apartment, but there are NO dogs allowed. So lame. We want a yorkie and already have a few names picked out :)

House hunting is so exciting!

2 comments:

  1. Oooooo Hannah that IS exciting! I love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! When you get a house there will be room for us to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...