He is officially an instrument rated pilot which means he gets to fly through the clouds and communicate with ATC… like the big wigs!

This is a HUGE deal people! The instrument rating is the hardest one to get, but Landon just flew right through training (pun intended). You should hear the way his instructor raves about him. I don't thinks she's ever had anyone get their instrument this fast! He’s amazing and such a natural…totally born to FLY :)
On top of the training, he had to take a written test, an oral test, and then a check ride with an examiner from the FAA. Pretty much he was drilled for EIGHT hours.
Last week he went to Chinese at work and got a fortune that said "you'll pass your next test with FLYING colors." Coincidence? I don't think so! :) We celebrated last night by going out to our favorite restaurant...RED LOBSTER! Mmmm!
I’m so happy for my Landon Dean! One step closer to his dream of being a commercial pilot… I couldn’t be more proud!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment