Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Leonhardi's Visit Oregon!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love having people visit us in Oregon? It is quite possibly my favorite thing!

Last weekend we were so lucky to have James and Christina come all the way from Texas to visit us...and it was a blast! James and Landon have been best friends for awhile and luckily all four of us get along perfectly! We even went on our "honeymoon" with them (it was actually 2 months after our wedding, but we still count it!) We went on a cruise to Mexico. So fun!

I wish they lived closer because it would nice to have a "couple" friend!

Anyway, we tried to cram as much as we could into the short two days we had them. The rain sure didn't help, but we were still able to do a lot!

Pizza party - Powell’s book store - Rose Gardens - Disc Golf - Cast Away - Washington Park - Jenga - Hot tub - Flying to the beach - Mongolian Grill - Tron - Saturday Market

I wish I would've taken more pictures, but here's a few :)

cuties. We love doing the walk along the river in downtown

pictures don't do these roses justice! I never knew there were so many types of roses!



Thanks for coming James and Christina! Come back soon with that cute little baby of yours (due January 2012!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...