Saturday, January 29, 2011

Why Today was Absolutely Perfect

  • I got to sleep in
  • I finished almost everything on my huge senior project (it's already 56 pages by the way)
  • I got to spend time with my cutie nieces, Atlie and Macie
  • I took a nap!
  • I cleaned my bathroom and sheets! I love CLEAN!
  • I cut Landon's hair and it actually turned out good! Wohoo!
  • Landon and I made a delicious dessert--a pizookie! (Basically it's a cookie cooked in a pan like a cake and then served warm with vanilla ice cream and fudge...Mmm!)
  • We also made a delicious dinner--Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup. Delicious!
  • But mostly it was perfect because I got to spend all day with my very best friend :)
If I had a genie, I would wish that I could be with Landon all day every day. That would make everyday as absolutely perfect as today! (I would also wish for endless money... That would be convenient. Oh...and world peace...)


Man, I love him. Recently I've given him a new "pet" name and call him "my happy." Ya know, like from Peter Pan? He's my happy thought. My happy :) Oh so cheesy! But it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...