Friday, January 14, 2011

Thank Goodness.

There's absolutely nothing better than being at home doing nothing with my best friend. There's really nothing I'd rather be doing. Thank goodness for the weekend and for this BLISS :)


He sure makes me happy.

Anyway, student teaching is going GREAT. I absolutely love my sweetheart mentor teacher and my adorable class of 20 first graders. I have been teaching SO much already and I'm rather exhausted. But it is great practice and I have learned a lot. One little girl came up to me at the end of the day and said, "When you become a real teacher, I think you are going to be great." Aww they are just too sweet!

I can't believe that in a few months Landon and I will be college grads and then on to the next chapter in our lives! I can't wait! Life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Congrats on student teaching! Sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...