Saturday, January 22, 2011

True Story

After giving the name "Hannah" for my reservation at Red Lobster the following conversation occurred:

Host guy: Okay, I just have to say it and I'm sure you get this all the time... (I thought he was going to say something clever/original about how Hannah is Hannah spelled backwards) Hannah Montana? (Oh that's new...)

Me: Ohhh *awkward laugh* yep, that's me!

Host guy: Umm, no you're not Miley... I know her. And I know David. We go way back...

Me: Uhhh, cool. How long is our wait?

Awkward much? Oh what a silly little guy, you're the one that brought up me being Hannah Montana and I awkwardly agreed. And who the heck is David?!

P.S. this guy did not look like someone Miley would be hanging out with.... I'm just saying...

P.P.S. I don't know why I always end my posts with a P.S. and P.P.S. lately, but I just wanted to say this is my third post in three days. That's what I get for being sick in bed all day trying to find ANYTHING to do but homework :)


Thank you Disney Channel for tainting my name...

4 comments:

  1. I know all about people saying things about my name too or trying to make clever jokes. I get it ALL the time! I don't mind it so much but I know exactly the type of conversation you had. Been there, done that. Feel better QUICK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling. I get your Britney Spears all the time! It is so annoying. I always say yes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what you get for eating at Red Lobster. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...