Thursday, January 27, 2011

Two! in a week!

My sweet little hard working cutie pie of a husband (try saying that 10 times fast) has TWO job interviews this week! One tomorrow and one Wednesday! I'm SO proud of him and keeping our fingers crossed that we can get a JOB and start making a PLAN for life after college.

One of the jobs is down in Provo so we would be able to stay in Utah (hip-hip-HORRAY) and one of the jobs is in Portland...

Here's to hoping (especially for the job that's in UTAH!!)

Wish us luck :)

2 comments:

  1. exciting! I will be so happy for you if he gets either one :)
    P.S also, your hannah post made me bust up laughing

    ReplyDelete
  2. He better get the one in Provo! I would love if you stayed in Utah!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...