To my Landon, I'm so grateful you found me and that you are my forever Valentine. Thanks for making me laugh so hard I cry every day. Thanks for always making me feel so special and so loved. Thank you for inspiring me and making me want to be a better person. Thank you for loving me even when I'm grumpy and mean to you. Thank you for helping me calm down when I stress and have little freak outs. Thank you for going on an hour walk with me every night and making our marriage your biggest priority. Thank you for being my best friend and making my life such an adventure. I love you more than you could even know. I could just BURST at the seams.
I hope you all have a wonderful LOVE day and tell those you care about how much they mean to you! Happy Valentine's Day!

Is that a recent picture? Did you cut your hair?
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, you're cheesy!