It was so exciting to see the sails go up and realize, this is a real sailboat. All of Landon's hard work (I helped a little too) has paid off and now we have this amazing, little boat. It's just crazy to me.
| just practicing...looking for land or something. |
| he's a natural |
| this picture kills me. How cute is he?? |
After we hoisted the sails and took a million pictures, we put the camera away and "played." Landon sat in the back with the tiller and I sat in the front releasing the jib (it's the sail up front...if you don't speak sailor). Landon would say "prepare to tack" and I would say "ready" and then we'd pretend to tack. It was SO much fun and I can't wait to actually take that baby on the water this weekend!
(You're going to be hearing a lot about Thumbelina and sailing in the next few weeks... just a heads up)
In other news, we just booked a CRUISE! We are total cruise-whores. There's no better way to travel! Unlimited food, relaxation, and fun fun fun! We're a little obsessed and I'm just giddy right now, in fact I'm a little dizzy from jumping in circles & screaming. It's a 7-day cruise out of L.A. going to San Francisco, Astoria, Victoria BC, Nanaimo BC, and Vancouver BC. We have never traveled on the same cruise line twice, so this time we are trying our hand at Norweigen. I can't wait for MAY! Wohoo!
![]() |
| via |


How neat! Way to go! Enjoy the ocean for me...sailing and the cruise . I don't do water, scares me half to death so ill live it through you! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like my mom! :) I couldn't pay her enough money to go on our sailboat :)
DeleteYou guys are so cute with your sailor speak. It sounds like another language to me. :) And congratulations on a cruise!! That is so exciting. We are still planning on August, just so you know. :) Landon better find a good one for us!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait!!!! We miss you guys!!!
DeleteHow cute are these pictures, seriously! And a cruise! I'm so jealous.
ReplyDeleteAww thanks! Cruises are the only way we vacation. It's so cheap and so fun.
DeleteI've never been on a cruise and I've never been to Disney Land. I haven't lived. ;)
ReplyDelete