Friday, November 30, 2012

Lucky

Yesterday was a hard day. I felt overwhelmed and disappointed and sad. As I cried to Landon he offered me advice and comforted me, even though I was being such a GRUMP.  I went to bed with a tummy ache from the stress of it all.

Well today Landon called me at work and said, "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" Okay, cutest thing ever! We go on "dates" all the time but for him to call specifically to ask me on a date was the cutest thing EVER. It meant the world to me especially after such a rough day yesterday. He is always looking out for me and making me feel so special and wanted.

After I squealed for a bit I asked him where we were going. His reply was to Gap to pick out a new shirt and then to my favorite restaurant, Red Lobster. Tears streamed down my face as my feelings of doubt and fear and inadequacy were immediately replaced with love and gratitude.

Landon sure knows how to turn my awful mood right around. He reminds me why my life IS wonderful and why I am the luckiest girl in the world. Some aspects and circumstances of my life are not what I wanted or pictured for myself, but I do have Landon.

He is all I need.

An old picture, but can you say STUD?! Look at all that hair :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...