Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Family of Four

It is true... Landon and I are becoming a family of four! By Christmas we will be the proud new parents of two little yorkie brothers. We are so dang excited! All day long I have been skipping and bouncing and squealing :)

We have skyped with them twice and they don't really like to sit still!



My brother and sister-in-law have had them for about a month and it didn't really work out. Luckily, Ang is amazing and willing to put up with them for another month until we come down to Utah for Christmas.

Ang posted this picture on facebook with the caption "Two Yorkie puppies available to a good home. I need someone to love them and play with them, since I do not love them and will not play with them!" She cracks me up :)
Until Christmas, I will be dreaming of playing with my little babies, taking them on walks, snuggling with them, and cleaning up after all their messes. Okay that last one isn't very fun, but I think the bad parts of puppy ownership are totally worth it because puppies are THE BEST!

Landon has always wanted a dog (especially a male yorkie!), but has been a little hesitant in the past. This is the perfect opportunity and the best Christmas present I've ever had! We both agree it's basically fate.

THANKS TIM AND ANGIE!!!!!!!!!! :) We are so excited to meet the little guys in a month!

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO happy you're getting the puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! SO EXCITING! Dogs are the best. And I've always wanted to get a dog for Christmas! One day, one day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...