I have to admit it was my best Thanksgiving EVER.
I have been snowboarding twice and never, ever got the hang of it. Thinking of snowboarding makes me want to cry. So this time I tried my hand at skiing and I LOVED it!
I was worried that the snow here would be awful compared to Utah... but it was actually really great! Plus the resort was amazing. It was soooo pretty seeing Mt. Hood's summit and all the evergreens covered in snow.

Tomorrow we will actually be celebrating Thanksgiving (turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing...the whole sha-bang) But who says you have to do that on the actual day? I'm all about making your OWN traditions :) for now we are snuggled up on our couch watching A Christmas Story. Yay for CHRISTMAS!
This year I am feeling very blessed, I am one lucky girl. I could make a big long list, but what I'm mostly grateful for is my wonderful, loving husband who makes me laugh every day and for my family that I miss SO much!
Happy Thanksgiving!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment