I had to work late tonight and as I pulled into our culdesac I just about peed my pants from laughing. This is what I saw:
If you know Landon and understand how he is, you will get why I was laughing and why I think he is the funniest person in the world. If you don't understand Landon, you probably won't get this story or even think it's funny.
But it's just how Landon is. He isn't afraid of what people think. He frankly doesn't care. If he doesn't like something, he will tell you and he will probably do something about it. He's a crack up.
So this tree is in our neighbor's yard. Landon wishes he could chop it down because it totally blocks half of our house and he is a tree killer, I guess. But, he can't chop it because it's not on our property. Well, over the course of a week this tree has decided to PUKE all over our yard (as I call it). I have never seen so many leaves in my life! (I wish I had a before picture)
So what does Landon do? He takes a leaf blower and blows all the leaves off of our property line onto our neighbor's. It makes sense, right? Their tree...their leaves? Oh man, Landon you kill me! :)
Hahaha!!! This is so so funny. We love how frank Landon is! I love this post. Thank you for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know Landon, BUT this is hilarious to me because I do the same thing... not with leaves... but with my roommate's stuff in the bathroom, my roommates stuff in the living room... etc. I hate it when people leave their crap in places it doesn't belong!
ReplyDeleteHey ! We'd do the same thing ! Wonder what the neighbors thought!? Lol
ReplyDeleteThis is great! YOu should cut the tree branches that hang over your property line. I think you can do that at least. GOod luck with that tree!
ReplyDelete