But this year is different. I definitely care about the outcome of this election and even get anxiety when I think about November 6. I couldn't wait to go to the polls and get my little "I Voted" sticker. You can imagine my disappointment to find out that in Oregon they don't have polls... You can only vote by mailing in your ballot. What the heck Oregon?
So, I don't get an "I Voted" sticker but here's proof that I voted in the 2012 presidential election. And if Romney doesn't win, we are moving to Canada ;)
Also, I'm really sorry to all of my little Oregon hipsters... but I voted NO to Marijuana being legalized. One time when Landon and I were walking downtown we saw a group of ladies that called themselves "moms for marijuana." Oh Oregon. You crack me up.
P.S. I finally finished painting the living room and kitchen and boy does it look GOOD. I'm so happy with the result! Who knew changing the color would make such a big difference? Love it!
the accent wall is "oatmeal" and is a teeny bit darker than the rest of the walls. The old color was almost like a baby pink.



Don't worry I have never voted either! But I am going to this year as well! And when did your hair get so long!?! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Brittnee! :)
DeleteI'm so proud of you for voting!! Yay for you! I can't wait to talk about the elections with my little kiddos next week. It's very exciting! And by the way, your paint AND your hair look awesome! :) And I love the couches!!
ReplyDeleteyou're so nice! thanks Jen!! :) I am getting my hair cut on Saturday and I keep going back and forth on cutting it or not! You guys need to come visit again soon and see it all in person! :)
DeleteI put up a post about me voting for the first time too!! Maybe we are just getting old and that's why we care now ;) jk
ReplyDeleteI love the accent wall! So lovely!!!
ReplyDelete