I have never been a fan of anything pumpkin, but man these are GOOD. So soft, perfect ratio of cinnamon, pumpkin, and chocolate chips... MMM! Plus, my house smells a-m-azing right now. Just like fall. Ahh I love this season!
This recipe comes from my wonderful mother-in-law and it's really easy-peasy!
Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cup pumpkin (an entire 15 oz can)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- chocolate chips (around 2 cups but we use a bit more in our house :)
Mix the pumpkin, butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg together until smooth. Add dry ingredients.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes
Enjoy your perfect Fall treat! Yay for Fall!
I'm going to have to try these! I LOVE pumpkin treats! Fall is my favorite too. YAY FALL!
ReplyDelete