Thursday, September 27, 2012

Flight & Bike

Last night we finally used our bikes for the reason we bought them... They fit so nicely in the back of the plane.


We hopped in, flew in the smoothest air EVER (such a relief after our last flight to Utah...) and landed 30 minutes later.





We unfolded our bikes, rode for 15 minutes, and got to the beach right as sun was setting. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the fact that my husband is a pilot? :)





Tonight we are going out to Red Lobster (our favorite) for one last date before I leave for Maui tomorrow. I don't think most people feel depressed when they're getting ready to go to Hawaii. I need to work on my attitude. It really will be fun, I'll just miss my cute boy.


Anyway, I better go do some last minute packing and cuddling. Aloha! (doesn't that mean hello and goodbye? Thank you Ms. Congeniality!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...