Monday, September 10, 2012

plans.

So we are officially building the "big butt" (read all about it here) and couldn't be more excited! As soon as we got back from the cruise our plans had arrived in the mail. Landon was like a little boy on Christmas morning :)



This beauty is going to take five years to build... so until then we are making plans for where we want to go. We'll start by sailing up and down the coast, then probably start with bigger trips like to Hawaii, to Italy, to Japan, to wherever the heck we want! We are going to sail everywhere and anywhere and go around the whole world. I've always said I was meant to be a pirate...I just love boats and being on the water!


One of the coolest things about this boat is that most boats this size CANNOT be carried by a trailer... but we will be able to store this in our backyard (if we can figure out how to make it fit!) or in storage and then trailer it to the marina. This also means I will be getting a NEW CAR (yayyayaya!) so we can tow it.


I also love these nets. It'll be so fun cruising through warm water, laying on them!



Because of the design of this boat, it goes very very fast. I think it can cruise at around 20 knots, which is how fast our cruise ship went!


We are so dang excited for all of the adventures we will have because of this boat.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You guys have some pretty big goals. Your blog always makes me laugh. You have a funny way of telling your life experiences. Call us sometime! The kids would love to talk to you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...