I've also been SO lucky to have my three best girl friends--Trina, Jenna, & Toni--for over ten years now. We've been best friends since good ole Edgemont Elementary & Eastmont Middle School.
It's so hard being away from them. We still talk almost every day, but I just miss having girls nights and knowing that if I ever needed them, they would be over in a heartbeat. A friendship like theirs is not something you can replace...
I just know I could never find anyone else up here that could even compare to them. No one can make me laugh like they can or has the crazy history that we have. No one will understand the inside jokes of "the cannibals are coming!" or "mysterious phone calls from Olive Garden" or think it's funny to dress up crazy, make up silly dances, prank call for hours, and go to the grocery store to buy a single grape.
We've been in Oregon for two months and in two months I haven't managed to make a single friend. And really, I don't have much of a desire to... I just want MY people. The ones that know me inside and out.












Ah Hannah!! That post made me so happy!! I miss you so much! I seriously can't wait to see you soon! No one will be able to replace you either! I love you!!!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete