Dear Fall,
You rock. As much as I love the summer I'm definitely ready for you. I love the leaves changing, going back to school, cooler weather, and the feeling of Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner.
But at the same time, I really am not excited that this is our last time getting ready for back to school. Its just a weird feeling that this time next year I won't be buying a new planner or a new notebook or getting my books. Its a bittersweet feeling. I know I will love the freedom, but I will also sort of miss the deadlines and projects and stress of school. I love being busy and I love working towards goals...I have been going to school for 16 years! When I think of you, Mr. Fall, I just think of going back to school. I guess I better live up our last time together with me as a student! Wish me luck with my last year of school...FOREVER!
Love,
A soon to be college graduate.
Don't worry, when you join the work force you'll have plenty of deadlines and you'll probably need a planner too! That is unless you decide to be a Momma in which case deadlines and planners are a little loosey goosey, but you'll be busier and more tired than you ever have been as a student!
ReplyDelete