Sunday, August 22, 2010

Salon Hannah

Welcome to Salon Hannah! Yesterday I cut Landon's hair for the first time and it actually turned out A LOT better than I thought it would. About a month ago we bought hair clippers from Costco for like 20 bucks, and ever since that day I've been DREADING cutting Landon's hair... I tried to tell him that I liked how long and poufy it was, but it really was time to cut those lovely locks...

It took me about an hour and a half, and I was shaking the whole time because I was so nervous, but I think I have a knack for this. Maybe I should have been a hairstylist instead of a kindergarten teacher! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Hannah! I remember the first time I cut someone's hair... Yeah, I know how you feel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now a hair stylist too and let's just say that I have improved a lot!!! It definitely gets easier each time you do it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...