Anyway, today Landon outdid himself!
**Background information: For those of you who don't know Landon you should know that he is VERY tight with money. (Before I met him, I was basically the opposite...woops! He has definitely helped me understand finances more haha).**
So now that you have that background knowledge about my adorable penny pinchin' husband...guess what he did today??
Okay, okay... I'll tell you! He told me he couldn't find my laptop so he asked if I would go upstairs and get it for him. So I go upstairs and see a sweet note on our bed along with..... AN IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
It honestly is still a huge shock for me! Its not like I have even been asking for one, but he knows how much I really really miss my Ipod ever since it got stolen last year (read about that awful experience here).
He is just such a sweetheart! He wanted me to have one so I can listen to music riding the bus down to Provo every day. And the fact that he surprised me for no reason at all... I'm just so lucky to have such a sweetheart for a husband! It just makes me smile to know that I have someone that is looking out for me.
Okay, okay... I'll tell you! He told me he couldn't find my laptop so he asked if I would go upstairs and get it for him. So I go upstairs and see a sweet note on our bed along with..... AN IPOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
It honestly is still a huge shock for me! Its not like I have even been asking for one, but he knows how much I really really miss my Ipod ever since it got stolen last year (read about that awful experience here).
He is just such a sweetheart! He wanted me to have one so I can listen to music riding the bus down to Provo every day. And the fact that he surprised me for no reason at all... I'm just so lucky to have such a sweetheart for a husband! It just makes me smile to know that I have someone that is looking out for me.

That is so stinkin sweet!! You guys are the cutest!! What a sweet hubby, Landon is a great guy!! I know you are amazing as well!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, what a thoughtful thing!
ReplyDelete