This baby is already SO loved and we couldn't be more grateful. It was a long road to get here and he truly is our miracle. But, I'll save that story for another day :)
I was pretty much 100% convinced we were having a girl, mostly because I have 16 nieces and only 4 nephews! The last boy born in our family was over nine years ago! So I had started picking out girl names, looking at girl clothes... So when we found out it's actually a BOY I was in major shock but SOOOO incredibly happy! Landon just teases me now about my "motherly intuition." Ha! I'll have to post the video of our reaction soon :) It's pretty funny. Everyone thought it was a girl!
Anyway, we are just SO incredibly happy and can't even wait to meet this sweet boy! Stay tuned for more details!
I was pretty much 100% convinced we were having a girl, mostly because I have 16 nieces and only 4 nephews! The last boy born in our family was over nine years ago! So I had started picking out girl names, looking at girl clothes... So when we found out it's actually a BOY I was in major shock but SOOOO incredibly happy! Landon just teases me now about my "motherly intuition." Ha! I'll have to post the video of our reaction soon :) It's pretty funny. Everyone thought it was a girl!
Anyway, we are just SO incredibly happy and can't even wait to meet this sweet boy! Stay tuned for more details!

Yay!!!! ❤️❤️❤️
ReplyDelete