Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Perfect Weekend

This weekend wasn't anything special, but it was perfect.

Friday we went on a walk after work, ate dinner, and started the movie It's a Wonderful Life-my all time favorite Christmas movie.

Saturday morning I made french toast. I'm such a good little wife huh? This is only the second time I've made Landon breakfast since we've been married... and the first time was last weekend! woops! My mom and dad sent us a package with stuff to decorate our apartment--including these adorable Christmas plates for a Christmas breakfast. Aren't they cuties?

Then we went up to Kalama to be with our family. We ate lots of yummy food, went to see Santa, watched a few movies, and just hung out. We love being so close to Uncle Rob and his family!

their puppies are so snuggly and like to be inside Landon's jacket :)

I am not a cat person, like at all, but man I love Emma's new kitty!

Sunday we finished It's a Wonderful Life (of course I cried like a baby at the end), went to church, went on a walk, ate dinner, and watched Elf.

I just love being lazy with my best friend. It was just what the doctor ordered after a hectic month at work, and considering how hectic life is going to get in the next few weeks too.

So here's what we'll be up to this month:

We leave for Texas this Wednesday morning. So excited to spend time with family and have two weeks to just hang out with my bestie with no work! wohoo!

I get back December 27th...I can't miss the end of the month at work, ever :(

I get the keys to our house on December 31st! Since Landon will still be in Texas, I figure I will keep myself busy and clean our house from top to bottom and move all the little things.

Landon gets back January 3rd (hallelujah!!)

We officially move in the 7th!

SO crazy. I can't believe it's really happening, but we are STOKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...