Sunday, December 18, 2011

If You Need Me

As we were going to bed last night (and cuddling, of course) Landon kissed me goodnight and said, "I'll be right here if you need me."

Such simple words, but they brought me to tears. The realization that no matter where I am or where life takes me, if I need Landon-he'll always be right there.

There's nothing more comforting than knowing we do not have to go through this life on our own.

Life is hard. Everyone has trials. Everyone hurts. Heavenly Father created this beautiful earth and sent us here to learn and grow-which means going through tough times. But, in His ultimate wisdom He sent us here as families so we don't have to go through the tough times alone.

Whether it's your sister, your mom, dad, uncle, cousin, husband, daughter, or even just a friend, there is always someone who will be there to help bear your burdens and ease your pain.

And even if you truly feel all alone and feel there is NO one on this earth that can help or understand you, you are never alone. Our older brother has been there and has literally felt your pain, sorrow, and suffering of every kind. He will always know how to help and heal us. All we need to do is turn to him, and He'll be there if we need Him. Always.

"I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...