Saturday, October 2, 2010

So I Had a Little Breakdown...

I don't know why I'm such a wimp... but Friday sorta put me over the edge! Here's how my day went:

5 am-Wake Up
5:20-Leave for bus
5:35-Bus leaves for Provo
6:40-Get to Provo
7:00-Work
9:00-Class
1:20-Class is FINALLY over
1:50-Work
7:00-Work FINALLY over
7:25-Bus leaves for Sandy
9:00 pm-FINALLY GET HOME!

So I had a 15 hour day of going NON-STOP, got home, and just started bawling. I don't know what my deal is, but I don't know how doctors have like 18 hour shifts and stuff. I could NOT handle it that's for sure.

The funny thing is, I realize that the problem of my long day wasn't the fact that I woke up so early, or worked so hard, but it was not seeing/talking to Landon ALL day that completely drained me. Because AS SOON as he saw I was crying he gave me a huge hug and kiss and suddenly I was all bright and happy.

It's crazy how much this kid cheers me right up and makes a long, hard, emotionally draining day suddenly PERFECT. I don't know what I'd do without him :)




P.S. Isn't he cute? :)

2 comments:

  1. I know almost exactly how you feel! Long days are the WORST, I've had a few myself lately. Let yourself cry, it will ALWAYS make you feel better. haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...