
Today Jenna entered the MTC. I am so proud of her, but I am going to miss her so much. It's just crazy to think that I have NO idea where I am going to be in 18 months when she finally comes back. Maybe I won't even be living in Utah? Maybe I will have a baby?!?! WHO KNOWS where life is going to take me... but I do find comfort knowing that no matter where I am or what I am doing, I will always have my Jenna. She is my "twin soul" and I've never known anyone to be so Christ like as Jenna. She is completely selfless, would never utter a rude word about ANYONE, has the strongest testimony, is completely dedicated to this gospel (like waking up two hours early just to read her scriptures and going to the temple MULTIPLE times a week). I have always had this joke that "I'm trying to be like Jenna" but it really is the truth. It is a great goal to strive for! She is going to be the most amazing missionary. She is so happy and so friendly and when she bears her testimony she brings everyone to tears! I am SO lucky to have her in my life, and it really is going to be so hard not being able to talk to her every day but hopefully these next 18 months will fly by :)
Good luck Sister Christensen!!!

I feel your pain! My best friend is on her mission too. It's hard, but really good at the same time. It's nice to have friends that are so willing to give their time to the Lord.
ReplyDelete