Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear Mrs. Richins,

Dear Mrs. Richins,

You are nice. What's your favorite sport? What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Do you have any children? How old are you? You are very cute.

Dear Mrs. Richins,
Thank you for coming to our school. Will you come again? What is your favorite sport? What is your favorite animal?

Dear Mrs. Richins,
I like BYU too because I am wearing blue today. If you want to know my name it is Alissa. I am exeteed that you are here. I want to know what your name is. I will miss you when you leve.

Dear Mrs. Richins,
Do you like socker? I love socker. It is my favrite sport. What is your luky number? My luky number is 13 because taler swiths luky number is 13 too. What is your favorite thing to do? I love BYU.

Dear Mrs. Richins,
Did you like the story? My #1 gole is to go to BYU. I love BYU so much that I have a lot of BYU things. Wen is your birthday? What is your favorit color? I love socor. Espeshely BYU socor. I think you are relly nice. I hope you have a good time with this class.

Highlight of my day!
Have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE teaching :)

2 comments:

  1. That is pretty adorable. I espeshely like the one that says you are cute. It's true - most of the time your cuteness overshadow's your brattiness - most of the time. :)

    Can't wait to see you in December! Although, I've been training my kids to think you are actually Sally - eventually they will believe that I only have 4 sisters. MWAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soooo stinkin adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...