This weekend I found out that I am going to be a second grade teacher for the rest of the semester at Deerfield Elementary. I couldn't be happier! I think second grade is the perfect age because they are still so cute and innocent, but they also know how to read and write and you can do SO much with them! Eeeek! October 18th cannot come soon enough!
I really hope I can actually
APPLY everything I have been learning at BYU and really be the teacher I dream of being......

HAHAHA! The big joke with the other girls in my class is that I'm Miss Honey from Matilda. I take that as a HUGE compliment :)
Wish me luck!
Congrats! I would love to teach the second grade too! You will do awesome!
ReplyDeleteI wish you could be at Snow Springs! You WILL be an AMAZING teacher. Have fun!
ReplyDeleteI am so jealous! I want second grade, I agree they are the best age! And oh my gosh you do remind me so much of Miss Honey! You will do awesome!
ReplyDeleteHave so much fun! I remember my first placement was in grade two and I had fun, but man oh man, I just love the older grades!
ReplyDelete