Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Can't We Just Huggle?!

For anyone that knows me, you know that I struggle forming words (wottled bater for bottled water). Anyway, Landon seems to think it is funny to tickle me until I cry and tonight while he was torturing my poor little feet, I pleaded in agony "CAN'T WE JUST HUGGLE?!" Oh boy. Snuggle+cuddle=huggle?! Anyway, Landon thought it was pretty funny and we both shared a good laugh. When I think about it, it would be weird if Landon didn't tickle and tease me! We are just so playful together and our relationship just wouldn't be the same without Landon playfully teasing me every single day! (I'm sorry to Melyssa and Zac upstairs who have to listen to my screaming every day). Anyway, I'm grateful that me and Landon have a relationship full of laughter and playfulness. We really both are just two kids! I love my adorable, five-year old fiance!! :)

4 comments:

  1. You're so "dunny"...(dorky and funny!)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought this would be a post about Evie! She told Macie she wanted to huggle when they were playing together! Brooke said she says it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!!! Does she mean snuggle when she says huggle? That's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HANNAH! I am so excited for you and your upcoming new adventures :) Derrick and I aren't going to be able to make it for the reception but know that I love you and I'm thinking about you! and I'm glad I found your blog haha yay we can stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...