Well, this week has been...interesting. I won't go into all the details on why my week has been so fun...but I will say that it ended with my purse being stolen: phone, camera, ipod, wallet, keys, blank checks, and even my dang social security card. It was pretty much the worst feeling in the world--going back to my sister's car and seeing that the doors were all unlocked and the purses were gone...I was shaking for like two hours and I still just feel sick to my tummy.
But even though so many crappy things have happened this week, I have to count my blessings. Because really, I have so much to be grateful for! I am getting married in
19 days!! to the most wonderful guy EVER. He's honestly my other half. I have a great family, great friends, and this gospel! I have so much to be grateful for even though this week has gotten me down.
I love the saying "When life becomes too hard to stand...kneel." I know that there's nothing this world can throw at me that I can't get through with the help of my Heavenly Father. So bring it on!!!!!
Hannah we love you so much. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I am so excited for you and Landon. love tim
ReplyDeleteAww Hannah that stinks. I've had a similar experience before and it leaves you with such an awful feeling- not just being without all of your things. It just makes you feel so violated.
ReplyDeleteI love your attitude, though! You're right. There's lots to be grateful for. There are always going to be mean people who do mean things and bad things will happen to all of us for the rest of our lives. It's all just a part of the plan. I don't think any of the bad things are intended to bring us down. They're just supposed to make us stronger.
P.S. We got your invitation. So sweet! I'm so sorry but we won't be able to make it. We'll be in Florida:( Oh how badly I wish we could come. My parents want to plan a trip to Utah, maybe next summer. My sister sounded bored out of her mind at even just the prospect of going to Utah (I don't know what's wrong with that girl sometimes). She asked what we'd even do there. And I of course said, "We can see the Millers!" My mom happily agreed. So whenever we come, we are going to make sure that we see all of you:)
We got your wedding invitation - love it! If only you'd gotten married in the summer time when we were visiting! I'm excited to see pictures, you're going to be such a beautiful bride!
ReplyDelete